The Parish Church of St. Mary Alderbury and Whaddon
Part of the Clarendon Team of Churches
Nestling in the lea of the hill, just to the south-west of the village of Alderbury lies the Parish church of St. Mary the Virgin. Although the current church was consecrated in 1858, there has been a church on this site far longer than that.
Welcome to our web-site. Please take a few moments to take a look around.